Thanks for attending our webinar, “Angular Fundamentals.” We hope you enjoyed it!
We had covered the following point in the session :
1. We had quickly revised the previous session.
you can refer to this article
2. We had discussions about Angular CLI it’s a command-line interface tool which helps us to create angular application easily.
3. We had understood that angular is the client-side Framework for building a web application in a component architecture way and component is the basic build block.
4. We created our first Angular 9 Application with the help of Angular CLI.
5. We had understood about Angular Architecture.
6. We had understood how to nest components in each other.
7. We had understood Component Decorator it provide metadata about the component like link view with viewClass.
8. We had understood about App Component is a root component of our single page application.
9. We had understood the basic concept of the Angular module it groups the component, directives, and pipe, etc.
10. We had understood how to use our component in HTML with the help of selector
11. We had understood how to create a module.
12. We had understood about interpolation to binding viewClass property with a view.
13. We understood about property binding to binding view class property with a view.
14. We talk about the Difference between Interpolation and Property Binding
In Property binding difference is we can set non-string value but in interpolation we can’t.
here are some memories of the webinar..
we plan to get back to you soon.
You can access the recording here.
Please feel free to pass these along to colleagues who may be interested.